Daily Training Instructions
- Start with a 2-3 minute light warmup if you feel like it. The Block 1 activities are not too intense and you may find them to be good warm up options..
- Complete the Cardio section followed by the Strength section. Some people prefer doing strength first and that’s ok if you prefer it that way.
- Each Training Block is 10 minutes of activity.
- The intensity of training increases from Block 1 to Block 3.
- Depending on your current fitness level, you may decide to complete a single 10 minute block today Or you may choose to complete 2 or 3 Training Block repetitions for 20 or 30 minutes of total activity.
Manage the Intensity
Breathing: Monitor your breathing as a means of controlling your effort.
- Block 1: No difficulty talking.
- Block 2: Minimal, but some effort required to talk.
- Block 3: Can carry conversation with increase in breathing effort.
After completing the block, how difficult was it for you on a scale of 1-7.
- 1- Not at all hard,
- 7-extremely difficult.
We’d like to get to a point where you can keep your score between 3-5
Be sure to write your scores down in your training log book.